Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just me & u!

Having moments of weakness does not mean that your without faith, it simply means your human. So often I become consumed in being strong, I start to believe the facade sometimes. Tears cleanse the soul and don't allude to weakness as much as it reminds us of the ability to connect with our emotions.

I can't lie, lately I've questioned myself...."are you doing something wrong?" I'm attempting to stay patient and faithful although it's hard being alone. Gotta remember there's a difference between alone & lonely! I know I wrote "don't allow your loneliness to consume you," but that's definitely easier said than done. It's f-'d up when you're forced into being solo, because the one you thought was for-ever wasn't even good enough for-now! One thing I won't do is settle....no need to!

All my dreams and aspirations for me and my fam (which includes a husband) are on the horizon. I'm so thankful that I came out of my past better and not bitter. Lord knows that couldve went the other way! My faitfulness is consistent and I will not withhold it because of my past. I understand that I was made this way for a reason & refuse to let ANYONE change me. I'm a great catch, so catch me if you can!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment