Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh u got an iPhone huh?!?

The debate is on! How do you spend your child support? Had to get these thoughts out w/o interuppption! Being someone who has been on both sides of this issue I think of things differently. There was a time when I did it all, every need or want, Mommy had to handle it! A question was asked "how do u have an iPhone? U using child support to buy phones?" This pisses me off for a number of reason....as a parent you are responsible for taking care of your child's needs & wants! I can't wait until the child support to come to feed our child, pay the mortgage, or go shopping for back to school so you're damn right I may "technically" use that money for something else! GET OVER IT! As a father if you know your child is being provided for properly- how dare u question me or get mad b/c I upgraded to an iPhone & your ass still has a metro! Neither one of these facts change that this is your child & you are responsible for providing too! Yes there are some suspect mommies out there just like some suspect daddies! Ultimately, there are deadbeats out there but don't judge me because I have nice things- my child is taken care of with or w/o tht change!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaat! Oh u fancy cause u got an iPhone huh? Lol. Too much. #shoutout to the haters!

    ReplyDelete