Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I sin too!

Really feeling some kind of way right now. I had to learn to be forgiving, humble, meek, & non-judging! Right-wrong, good-bad, gay-straight, sex-abstinence, honesty-lies! All of these things come down to choices! Everyone must remember that every decision you've made in your life hasn't been the right one & we've all been falsely accused of something! Either way what would've happened if the people closest to you (the ones that really knew you) didn't believe you or believe in you! I said initially I was feeling some kind of way- I believe I'm feeling genuine disappointment in this world once again. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't give me the right to judge. I sin too! (& so do you) love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, and couldn't agree with you more... The levels of human kindness, and human wickedness are so manifold, that to eliminate all with faults would leave you in solitude... Judgement is a God-given quality, the right to judge is divine...I try to accept that everyone has their way... I like your writings...

    ReplyDelete