Thursday, August 5, 2010

My reason.....

My first official blog! Sooo excited! I love to write and find that writing (along with music)makes me feel so much better!

I've been elated lately with the direction of my life. I give all credit to God and I'm sooo thankful. Recently, I've started dating! I've been hung up on "my type" including height,weight,& age requirements. Until recently, I didn't realize how that was holding me back! I decided to date someone who's older
(37), a lot shorter (5'8) & a little heavier than I'd prefer. In 1 month, God has used this guy to show me that my requirements don't mean a thing. He's reassured me that my "one" is out there and as long as I abandon my standards andvtrust His it will work out for the best! It's not up to me- God has plans for me & knows what I need better than me! We all have to seek something deeper.

3 comments: