Thursday, December 16, 2010

My first love

Oooohhhhhhh how I remember you! You were the first one that gave me butterflies, made my heart flutter, and my mind race. You taught me the true meaning of passion. Before you, I couldn't fathom the REAL meaning. Nothing on this earth could keep me from loving you! You continue to bring a smile to my face! I admire you, because there aren't many that can make me "cheese" this hard from a mere thought.You're the one I daydream about. I often wish you were still a huge part of my life and not just a fading memory. I miss you sooo much! I thank God for you, you taught me sooo much. You taught me that it was ok to just be me! You taught me about confidence and that being "different" was considered "expressive" in your eyes! You made me feel like I could take over the world. You were dependable, I knew I could count on you to be there when I needed you most. You took me places I never thought I'd get to go. You showed me that my creativity was almost effortless. You showed me that no amount of training could surpass my God-giving talents. I feel like the sky was the limit for us and I let you down....and for that I'm sorry. I still get teary-eyed sometimes when I think back on how great we were together. I can imagine where we would be today, now that we're older and more mature, if only I would've hung on! Thank you for being you and bringing out the best in me! I'm forever grateful to you & humbled by you!

DANCE....as long as I live, you'll be my first love!

No comments:

Post a Comment