Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fireworks

September 20, 2012

Still trying to figure out how- TRUTH or DARE turned into this!  The passion was undeniable. Magical almost. Forget a spark-we had fireworks.  I admit, my heart was guarded. Sex is sex, but my heart.....that's another issue.  Our first time.....you made love to me.  I pushed all of my emotions to the side and kept saying "it's too soon".  When I said "I want you to be all mine", I thought "he's just running game!"  And then- as if on cue, your true character shined through. It confirmed that you were genuine and I had nothing to fear. In disbelief, I reluctantly allowed my mind to catch up with my heart. Thankful for how amazing you were and praying that I could be the women that you need. In love with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment