Sunday, July 29, 2012

Independence Day

Never thought I'd meet someone that would sweep me off my feet. Someone who makes my heart flutter & throw all rational thoughts out of the window. I have allowed myself to become totally engulfed in love. It's amazing how God makes things crystal clear when it's time. No questions need to be asked because He'll show you everything! I'm elated to have already been given opportunities to see his true character. No doubt- he's so genuine, caring,& charismatic. My 4th of July....Independence Day, a day of new beginnings. New beginnings to believe that your heart knows exactly what you want....it just takes your mind a minute to catch up. I'm not afraid anymore! "I think I'm in love.......again"....have I found my prototype!?

No comments:

Post a Comment